Tuesday, October 16, 2012

a poem about me

I am warm, friendly
I wonder about certain old friends
I hear the silence of the night
I see my computer screen
I want to relocate to a great place
I am kind, considerate

I pretend not often but sometimes that I have an imaginary friend

I feel my imaginary friend is everything I need a friend to be
I touch my imaginary pet cat
I worry about when my lease is up my son and I will be homeless
I cry when I think of a pet, animal or human suffering
I am thoughtful and caring

I understand what Jesus tried to teach us
I say love and peace to everybody
I dream President Obama and Brad Pitt among other stars like me
I try to write and sing rap songs
I hope everybody can be healthy and happy
I am kind and loving



I wrote this poem with the help of this site:



I hadn't realized it's a site for kids.
Well after all I am a big kid.

poem about me, my poems, my poetry blog, my blog, poem about qualities, poetry, poems, poem, poem about life, poem generator link, for children, for kids, children, kids, learn to write a poem, educational

No comments:

Post a Comment